Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you do permanent makeup on your whole face?

Not just on your lips or eyes, but I mean the whole face. My problem is that my neck is darker than my face since I've had a chemical peel before. So I wanna know if there is a way to do like foundation permanent makeup on your whole face. Any help would be great.Can you do permanent makeup on your whole face?
I doubt that they are able to do that......





It would be extremely uncomfortable and it would take a long time not to mention that it will most likely look weird.


There are other alternatives like a tinted moisturiser ....... this is alot better than cosmetic tattooing or if you want something more permanent then look at getting some sun although it could cause pigmentation if you're prune to getting freckles.





Either way having a lighter face is fine, not everyone has the same colour all over.





Chi Chi x.Can you do permanent makeup on your whole face?
Why would you want it? There would be times when you would hate it...want to get ride of it...not like it that way any longer. It would probably be freaky. Suppose you discovered that your permanent makeup had a serious flaw on one side of your face? Didn't match the other side?


Things like this are not natural.
What about one of those sunless tanners, to gets the shades close.
No, sorry. There isn't a way. I am getting a chemical peel. Maybe I shouldn't if it will make my face lighter. Oh well, my face is already quite a bit lighter, I don't like my face to be in the sun. Anyway you might want to talk to a derm about your problem. Ask if there is a way to fix it if you are worried about it.
tatoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting