Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i wear makeup without my face getting really oily?

So i wear a little cover-up and face powder. I do wash my face first and use a toner and mattifier. But the thing is, is throughout the day my nose specifically starts getting really oily and sinks my makeup into my pores and it looks nasty. so what should i do about it i need help before my continuation on june 3rdHow do i wear makeup without my face getting really oily?
If you really want to use a liquid foundation, choose one that is oil free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Neutrogena %26amp; Almay have these. My recommendation is to try mineral make-up because it covers w/o having that sunk-in look when your face goes oily.





You should also buy oil blotter sheets and take with you to use during the day when your face starts to get oily. That way, you can blot w/o taking off alot of make-up. I used to have really oily skin and I'd take a blotting powder with me to work so that I could touch-up my make-up during the day w/o having to put on more foundation.





I use mineral make-up now and I won't go back to liquid foundation because my face is still a little oily and I don't need that extra liquid foundation on my face to add to it.How do i wear makeup without my face getting really oily?
If you wear foundation, you'll want to buy one that's oil-free, and then apply a loose powder over the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) on top of the liquid foundation, which will help soak up oil and shine. Also, wash your face once a day with a facial cleanser that contains 2% salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
Use an oil-controlling lotion under your foundation.
u haveto carry around a blot powder
You need to buy oil free foundation. Maybelline has some good stuff.
You need to buy foundation that is oil-free. It'll help (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting