Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best way to minimize the appearance of pores on my face without a makeup?

Try the Intelligence face kit from this website. It's great. I have been using it since I got it as a gift for Christmas and the pores on my face are hardly noticeable.





http://cassieanderson.myarbonne.comWhat is the best way to minimize the appearance of pores on my face without a makeup?
Definately try the entire pore minimizing Biore line. Wash of with cold water.What is the best way to minimize the appearance of pores on my face without a makeup?
put a towel of hot water on ur face, take it off, put ur face in a bowl of ice to close the pores
You use any cleanser, a pore minimizing one would do you best, and use warm water to rinse off. Then you use cold water after that to close pores and thy will look smaller. Also, a facial sauna could help open them, and then a cold cloth to close.
try a pore minimizing face wash such as Biore Pore Minimizing ha. cool water also closes your pores so after you cleanse your face try rinsing with cold water instead of warm which opens the pores.
Clinique sells a pore minimizer that can be worn without makeup. You may also want to have a facial done once a month or so to refresh your skin and pores. To shrink my pores, I use a facial mask called Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It kind of tingles and it really does make my pores noticeably smaller. You can buy it at most drugstores.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>
After you wash your face (morning and night), rub an ice cube over your face.





Keep a bottle of Evian face mist with you at all times and spray it on your face.





You can also keep this in the refrigerator at home and spray it on during the day.
cold water
ok i didi this and it worked for me(and nothing seems to work for my acne) i used like ice cubes and rub them all over my face i used like 2 ice cubes before goignt to sleep, and the next day my pimple owuld be smaller not kiding it really works u should try it after all it's free i meanhopefully u have ice cubes at home so try it it will work just make sure u do it before going to sleep and u keep on rubbgin the ice on ur face for about 2 minutes or untile the ice cubes melted.
frezeing cold water %26amp; pore scub allways works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting