Thursday, June 24, 2010

What face makeup can I buy to make my face a bit shiny?

Luckily, I have good skin, I have no pimples, zits or any kinds of spots or scars on my face since I don't usually use foundation or any concealers. BUT due to that reason, sometimes my face is too boring and not stunning enough. When I go out I would like my face to look shiny like a porcelean doll and my face just looks normal. I just want to enhance the tone of my face to look a bit more glamourous. what kind of face makeup can i buy that makes my face shimmery but not too much looking like i use a lot of makeup since i dont? price is not an issue at all, please recommend something really good. thanks you. What face makeup can I buy to make my face a bit shiny?
Use a kind of cream thats got lots of moisturizer in it. Mary Kay formula 1 is got that. IF you aren't allergic to mineral oil. %26amp; do not apply a finishing coat of powder. Also you could use a heavy moisturizer on before you a apply their makeup.What face makeup can I buy to make my face a bit shiny?
I have something that makes skin shiny and moisturizes it but it's not makeup..it's called Bio Oil you can buy it at CVS pharmacy or any other drugstore, it's an orange looking oil and it works GREAT for my face :]
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
use clinque make up they hve some things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting