Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i conceal red spots on face from acne with makeup? never used makeup before?

hello. i have a lot of red and brown spots on my face from acne and i wish to conceal it b/c i'm going out with my girls this week. i never used makeup before. what can i buy/use and what do i do? please helpHow can i conceal red spots on face from acne with makeup? never used makeup before?
Conceler works pretty well for acne, dark spots, and under eye circles. If you need help with puting it on ask a lady at a make up counter at macy's. They are very helpful and nice. I hope you have fun and that I was helpful.How can i conceal red spots on face from acne with makeup? never used makeup before?
I got a guide which cures acne in 3 days.


please contact me to get it





yourgoldenclicks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting