Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it good for your face to not wear makeup for a day?

I wear makeup everyday!


Except Sundays, Sunday's are my lounging days and I don't wear makeup, nor fix my hair.


Is that good for my face?


And my hair?Is it good for your face to not wear makeup for a day?
I would think it's a great idea both for your skin and hair, as long as it's clean, otherwise acne causing stuff will just sit there and cause problems. Still wash it at night even if you haven't worn makeup.Is it good for your face to not wear makeup for a day?
it cant hurt, but definitely wash your makeup off everynight and for your hair, id say wash it everyfay, but everyones hair is different. mine is thicker than most peoples hair, but thats bc its curly and i dont shampoo every day bc it dries my hair out and i use condition every time. instead, once a week i do deep treatment where i get out of the shower and put a ton of conditioner in my hair and keep it warm in a towel to retain the moisture then wash it out an hour later. im a hairstylist and different things work for different hair types, but id say give it a try :) and on sundays, take some time to yourself to give your face long treatments! cleanse, use toner, scrub, then mask and moisturize!! its the best!
What i usually do is go without makeup whenever i don't have school and on the weekends that way my skin doesn't have all the oils from the makeup all the time and has a little time to breath.
of course. make up can give you break outs especially if it's too oily. it's good to let it breathe for a while. and giving ur hair a break from heat and chemicals is definately good too.
Get Bare Escentuals make up. It's all natural made from minerals, oil free and lets your skin breathe. It's like a healthy make up.
Yeah, I don't wear makeup all week until I go out on weekends.
yeah it lets ur hair and face relax along with urself!
yes. it gives your skin a chance to breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting