Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I add more color to my face without using any makeup or other products?

I'm really tan, but I have a pale face in the early afternoon and morning hours. Is there anyway I can add more color to my face without using any products?How can I add more color to my face without using any makeup or other products?
Make sure you are eating a great diet and getting lots of water. If you pinch your cheeks it will give you a flush of color. That's what people used to do.How can I add more color to my face without using any makeup or other products?
...suntan your face maybe...


or you could do what i do and use foodcolouring, it stays on for a few days, AND you get a variety of colours, blue, green, red, yellow, thats the way to go if you ask me.
maybe get out doors and get your vitamim d (i think to the face) and also something that brightens with the words ';ascorbal'; or vitamin c, to help brighten the face?
An expholiating scrub, a little jog or a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting