Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to care for my face if i wear makeup ?

I mean what should i put before makeup and what after? Some tips would be greatHow to care for my face if i wear makeup ?
This is what I do.


Wash face


use a toner


moisturize


face and eye primer


makeup.How to care for my face if i wear makeup ?
Important to wash you face every night even if your tired. Quick simple routine:





Wash face with a wash that contains glycolic acid which cleanses, exfoliates, and brightens your complexion.


Moisturize (Important) at night and before make up.





If on the oily side put on a product containing salicylic acid.





Dry Skin: Use a lotion with hydrating hyaluronic acid
Make sure you're taking your make-up off before you go to bed. You can use any number of products. I especially like the make-up removing wipes, be sure to rinse your face afterwards.





I don't use anything before makeup but that's just me.
Theres a great range in superdrug called miss sporty and the make-up is designed for teenagers because they get alot of spots and some of the chemicals in the make-up actually helps to get rid of spots and not multiply them.


OR


You could use simple cleansing wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting