Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I apply makeup to my face?

Im 16 years old and i dont want to wear alot of makeup. I only want to wear eyeliner and eyeshadow and thats all my mom will let me wear. But the thing is i dont want to look bad or look like a clown in it, so how should I apply it to look pretty. Im a african american with medium brown skin, kind of gold. Also what colors.How should I apply makeup to my face?
I'm 12 going to 7th grade. This is how I put on my makeup.








-Put on moisturizer.


-You can put on foundation if you have acne. Apply it in a swirling motion.


-Get concealer and put a big dot on under eye circles. Use a rolling motion.


-Get liquid eyeliner and apply it on your upper lashline. Wipe off any eyeliner thats on your lid.


-Get primer and apply on lid and brow bone.


-Get black eye kajal and waterline bottom 1/3 or 2/3 in. Waterline the top until your eyelashes stop. The top might be hard to waterline. Make sure you don't poke yourself!


-Get mascara (not a big fan) and gently stroke lashes.


-Get blush or bronzer (dont care about this). Apply on each cheek 3 times. Add a little on forehead, chin, and nose.


-Finish with light lip gloss! (don't like this either)How should I apply makeup to my face?
Instead of using eyeliner, ask your mom if you can use mascara. Trust me, it'll open up your eyes and make them look bigger. You could try a nice pale gold eyeshadow, just make sure the color isn't too intense or you'll look over-done. Or if you really want to use eyeliner try using black eyeshadow, it'll look less fake and much more gorgeous.





Hope I helped. :)
Ditch the eyeshasow.. Mascara is where its at. And Lip gloss!!
don't over **** it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting