Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good face wash to remove makeup?

I have been using Olay makeup remover, but my face is breaking out!! =\ What is a good face wash to remove makeup?
Try using dove beauty bar (the unscented one). Get a facecloth wet with very warm water. Place the bar inside the face cloth, and very gently rub the face in small circles. Once it starts to lather, remove the bar and continue to very gently rub the face. Rinse the face, and then use a mild toner (not a strong astringent one).





Use an eye makeup remover for eye areas - that part is too sensitive for face cloths.





When you are done, use a light moisturizer to replace the oils that you removed. What is a good face wash to remove makeup?
I always have used the original noxema that comes in a blue round container (not squeezable). I use that daily, it might dry out your skin the first few times you use it. But it never fails me.


I also use the apricot scrub at least twice a week.


It is good to use the apricot one if you have wore make up for a very long period of time, without having time to freshen up.





They are both inexpensive and will last you at least 3 months.



Try Ponds cleansing cream or cleansing milk, or if you prefer, facial wash. Look for one for sensitive skins and fragrance free.
I use baby wipes to remove makeup and then just wash my face with whatever cleanser I'm using.
Try Clean and Clear, or Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting