Thursday, June 24, 2010

I kind of get red in the face what kind of makeup helps reduce redness?

i like sephora or brands sold by sephora.. if u know any good brands that are good for reducing redness in ur face let me know!I kind of get red in the face what kind of makeup helps reduce redness?
bare mineralsI kind of get red in the face what kind of makeup helps reduce redness?
Whatever makeup or conceler you choose to use... use one that is slightly green based... or choose a green concealer for red spots, such as zits. Red is straight across from green on the color wheel so the colors can cancel eachother out.
Id go with a powdered foundation with plenty minerals
Bare minerals works for me, but it doesn't really cover everything.
DiorSkin Icone Photo Perfect Creme-To-Powder Makeup





This stuff evens out my skintone, I blush naturally and my face gets really pink!








http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
get a yellowish concealer...stay away from green
If you want quick, easy and amazing coverage- Aveda dual base is great! It is a powder foundation and covers any flaw easily.
What you need is a green concealer. When I was at the Sephora store, they showed me a liquid product from Makeup Forever that you put on under your foundation. I also have a trial size of a Eucerin redness reducing concealer, you can get that at Walgreens. But the one i use, and that I like best, is a powder from Larenim http://www.larenim.com called Hocus Pocus. It's a green powder that you use before you use your powder foundation color. IMHO, the Bare Escentuals products make you look warmer and redder in general, this is great for cancer patiens and heart patients, but those of us who want to look pale and not red need something else. BE also makes you look ';sparkly'; which some people might like, but I don't. I really like Larenim, check it out. Their pale foundation colors are also fab.
Physician's Formaula has a green pressed powder cake that is supposed to cover that up just fine. I read a review and one warned against used fluffy face brushed since it didn't work well with this product. Probably too much green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting