Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you get a prettier face without makeup?

Is it possible?Can you get a prettier face without makeup?
I think you can if you believe that being healthy is beautiful. You can drink lots of water to keep your skin clear. You can eat a balanced diet to ensure the proper nutrients are going into your whole body, skin and hair included. You can get enough sleep, allowing you to have that well rested glow. You can smile more, people tend to remember your face as pleasant, not paying attention to any minor imperfections, if you greet them with a warm, genuine smile.Can you get a prettier face without makeup?
Absolutely! Make up makes girls look like they came out of a store box and are a dime a dozen.
This is only my opinion. If you need makeup to have a prettier face, then you don't have a pretty face. I see so many good looking girls paint themselves with makeup and it makes them look ugly. Some of them even skanky. I don't speak for anyone but me, but I like the natural look in a woman.
Sure. I go without makeup all the time. Just remember to keep your face well hydrated, drink a lot of water, eat heathy, sleep well and exercise!





I always pamper my face right before I go to bed (It's supposed to be in your sleep that your body rebuilds itself). That's when I:


1. Clean face with mild facial cleaner. Put either sliced cucumbers or a mask on for 15 or so minutes.


2. Apply lotion.


3. Place teabags under eyes to reduce puffiness.


4. Put some vaseline on my lips (to make them supple and soft during the daytime!)


5. Pat under eye creme at the outer corners and under my eyes





If you're like me, you shouldn't eat too much salty foods late at night or you'll get bloated and your undereye will get puffy.





Plus, just because your face looks good, doesn't make you pretty. It's the whole package! Make sure your hair is nice and soft and your clothes fit you well. Really, the key is to hydrate, exercise, and eat healthy regularly! Good luck!





June
yesss, you dont get zits, and you get smoother skin
Absolutely! Make up makes girls look like they came out of a store box and are a dime a dozen.
yes of course i hate girls wearing make up....just water and soap and some powder is enough
some creams and lotions are made for tightening skin and fading marks....








but yeah....dont consider plastic surgery though....thats horrible.
yes you can,well sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting