Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to keep your makeup on?

I've tried it a couple of times as a friend suggested it to me to keep my makeup on. I thought it sounded silly, but I tried it (eyes closed of course so it didn't get in and sting them!) and it worked! My makeup stayed on all day. Has anyone else tried this too? Is it dangerous? It does sound a bit dodgy to me, but I just want to find out if it's remotely safe to do so before I start using it all the time to set my makeup.


Thanks!Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to keep your makeup on?
Funny you should ask this. When I was younger I used hairspray to keep my eyebrows in place. But quite honestly when the hairspray dries (or when you sweat and it dries) it becomes white and sort of flaky. I pretty much quit wearing make up all in the last several years. It's just too much of a pain. However, I do know that clinique (or one of the premium brand make-ups) sells a ';face setter'; that is made to set your make-up. Try Macy's, Dillard's, Penney's; the large department stores.Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to keep your makeup on?
i dont think it is safe
NO DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN ! !! ITS NOT SAFE ! PLUS ITS BAD FOR YOUR SKIN
NO IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AT ALL IT MAKES MOST OF US BREAK OUT! PLUS IT GETS REALLY STICKY AND YOU'RE FACE WILL LOOK OILY.
Stop that! It's not good for you.
what the F???
I wouldn't recommend that at all. Only because hairspray has so much alcohol in it and that is not good for your face at all.
Honestly that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Don't you know that it says keep away from eyes for a reason?
Your friend has been inhaling way too much hairspray. First of all it is dangerous and what if you get it into your eyes?





Just bring a compact with you and you can apply more makup to your face when needed. BUT NO HAIRSPRAY ON YOUR FACE, that is why they call it hairspray!
even though it doesnt get in your eyes that can't be good for you





one..you can breathe it in and that is definately not healthy. it can kill brain cells.


two.. i cant imagine that it looks... normal.


your face is proabably all sticky and all us s have problems with our makeup staying on but you cant really do anything about it. spraying hairspray on your face! thats not smart





its not good for your skin and will make you break out and it might damage your complexion causing blemishess and wat not.





hairspray on face= NOT safe
i dont know if it is safe but doesnt the hairspary feel sticky on ur face reply to this plz
No, it is definitely not safe. It says to keep away from the eyes, and spraying it directly in your face is not smart.
not only is it unsafe, but the chemicals in the hair spray are so bad for your skin
That's definately NOT GOOD FOR YOUR FACE AND SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously your friend is a little bit crazy!





For anyone reading this including the person who asked this question go to the website listed under the sources. This product is called Matte Maker (invisible oil blotting powder). It is designed to set make-up and cover up the shiney spots on your face that are developed by the oil on your skin. The Matte Maker stays on the face all day long until your ready to take your make-up off. I use this product and some of Laura Geller's other products and I LOVE THEM!!! Even if this is an expensive brand of make-up! The matte maker is worth it trust me!!!
Do it... and definitely keep your eyes open...
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting