Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I wash my face (and get rid of makeup) without soap?

Every single cleanser/soap out there is irritating to my skin and until I get past this rosacea, I won't stop wearing makeup. Therefore, I was wondering if it's possible to get rid of makeup without soap or cleansers somehow?How can I wash my face (and get rid of makeup) without soap?
You can use oil to remove makeup. Put it on a tissue or cottonball and hold it to the area for a few seconds and gently wipe and it will come right off! Any type of oil, olive oil, baby oil, etc. You can also use Vaseline petroleum jelly, that also works. Your skin will not be irritated from the oil removal either. I hope this helps!! =)





P.S. This will work with waterproof products too.How can I wash my face (and get rid of makeup) without soap?
I use No7 from boots


its a moisturizer with added makeup remover.


It is gentle on the skin and hypo-allergenic


I love it!
Walmart:


Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes, ~$6.00





Towelettes that you use to wash off all make-up and refresh skin without soap or water! Just wipe over face and throw away!
You could use makeup remover or makeup remover wipes, which are really gentle and sometimes have aloe.
just use a wet face cloth
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting