Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to hide freckels on my arms and face with makeup?

i really hate my freckels, so please do not ask me why i want to hide them!!!! any way for all you helpfull people out there, i want to hide my freckels on my arms and face with make up, how would i go about doing that?How to hide freckels on my arms and face with makeup?
Tips for applying Concealer


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>How to hide freckels on my arms and face with makeup?
i also have freckels that i really hate. i use conceler than i apply a small layer of powder that is almost the shade of my skin. then i blow dry my face with a blow dryer on low(cold) to take off clumps and make it look more natural. Report Abuse

I love freckles. I think they are very cute. However, you can hide them with concealers. There is a Yellow pencil by NYC which covers these perfectly. You can buy this from any drugstore and it does not cost much. This product is great because it does not become cakey, looks very natural without a foundation on top and it does not cost much!
dont hide them its a part of u .some ppl are dying to have frecles. and its what makes u so be proud if u wanna hide the use blush but no plastic surgery
dust make up
Dont hide them, I think freckles are sexy
Plastic surgery?





Makeup will make people notice them more and then they'll think you're insecure for trying to hide them.





I think freckles are sexy (on women any way). I liked tracing my finger on them and playing connect the dots on my ex.





Please dont try to hide them :-(.
Don't hide your freckles! Flaunt them. I think they're really cute and a lot of guys actually like them. Not everybody has them, so be happy you do!





Hiding them would look unnatural anyway.
for your face i recommend a nice full coverage foundation such as this one...





http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>





in terms of concealing freckles on the body, i am not sure of. i know that if u go tanning (either by a sun bed or natural sunlight) your freckles will look llighter, but i'm not sure they will look completely diminished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting