Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to apply makeup on your face?

Did your mother teach you or does it come natural, did you go to a school to learn how to apply makeup. I wear makeup, but I have seen ladies that have makeup on that just does not siut them, mabey they think the same of me.How to apply makeup on your face?
Make up isn't meant to look fake. Its to make you look more natural. I first tried putting on makeup when i was in 5th grade. I kind of just practiced, i never wore it out of the house. When i was in the middle of 6th grade, i wore a little eyeliner to school. My mom never taught me. If you don't go heavy, no one will think that your makeup looks wong on you.How to apply makeup on your face?
my mother was never a big makeup wearing girl. I learned everything i know from magazines, books, internet and television lol. I can apply makeup like a pro now and its all due to that plus practice =)





And someone who posted above me is right, makeup is supposed to look natural, and enhance the beauty you already have.
I just experimented as a young girl. I watched what my mother did, what my friends did, what the women on the television did etc and after years and years in front of the mirror and trying out different looks, when I was out I developed my own style. I still believe that the natural look is best, less is more.
I study books by hollywood makeup artists: Bobbi Brown, Kevin Aucoin, Joy Terri and Jane Campsie. They tell you what to use, when to use it and how to use it. Books are wonderful and are always there for reference. They tell you how long you should keep open products, the difference between using brushes and sponges, what colors not to use with certain complexions, etc. I highly recommend them.
for me,it had neither comed natural nor it was taught by my mom. I really did it when i saw other women along with my mom doing it. So I learnt from it. Rest of the question I can't understand.
if u want wonderful consmetics


http://www.freewebs.com/cosmeticinfo
my mum gave me an odd tip now and then but i learnt by practice .. if your doing something like for example not straight eyeliner practice of a night and wash it off after you are done.Use a moisturiser so your skin is in good condition aswel as you practicing makeup.





and dont forget to take your makeup off before you go to bed as it adds 7-9 days on to your face :|





xx
My mom has been dealing with makeup since she was a young woman. She was a makeup artist and has run various makeup counters at the mall, etc. I guess for me, my mom taught me because I would watch her do people's makeup and I'd watch her do her own makeup. I kind of picked up all the techniques and tricks.
i taught myself!
i did my own while i was growing up. i did a lot of experimenting on my own. i picked up a lot of techniques throught the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting