Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you just wash your makeup off with face cleanser instead of using makeup removal?

I just clean my face with whatever neutrogena face cleanser I have during the shower to wash my makeup off. Do I need to use a cotton and use makeup removal to wipe off the makeup?





Any difference?Can you just wash your makeup off with face cleanser instead of using makeup removal?
I think the best way to remove makeup is to use Ponds Cold Cream...its amazing..it even gets off waterproof mascara..and its gentle on ur skin..hope i helped...=)Can you just wash your makeup off with face cleanser instead of using makeup removal?
Yes you can. But I would use a makeup remover for your eye makeup, since a cleanser could be too irritating.


I personally don't think that using a cleanser to remove makeup is the best option though, just because it leads to you washing your face with your makeup :s
There is no difference, I don't use a makeup remover. Face cleanser is designed to get the dirt and dead cells of your skin, that includes makeup. By not using makeup remover you are is putting less chemicals on your skin, which is a huge plus.
I just use the fash wash in my shower but ifi have some on when i get out i use a babby wipe and it comes rite off
Yes you can just use the face cleaner with a cotton ball...it works fine....:)
Yes! In Fact, I prefer using cleanser rather than makeup removal cloths, because my face feels spectacular afterward.
Thats what i do,


well i use cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting