Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to know what would look best for my face makeup i have blue eyes with dirtyblondehair ?

i really wanted to make my eyes pop


right now im doing a basic bronzer type powder


with black mascara and a black eyeliner on the bttom lashes


and ive also tried the black liquid eyeliner on top of my eyes and it looks too bold and thick on me


in there a better look?I want to know what would look best for my face makeup i have blue eyes with dirtyblondehair ?
I'd use dark brown eye liner on your top lid %26amp; underneath your bottom lashes. %26amp; the eye shadow if you want it, in blues w/a rose too. If you'd like to go with the navy eye liner, that's going to go good too.





Try to wear your clothes that bring our your eye color too, like wearing that color of blues. Good luck x
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting