Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I make my face look good without putting makeup?

I want to make my face look nice without putting on it makeup, tell me how so I can look nice without makeup?How do I make my face look good without putting makeup?
wash your face everyday. moisturize it. that`ll reduce the acne and make your face less greasy. pluck your eyebrows so they give your face a nice shape. and put a smile on ! (:How do I make my face look good without putting makeup?
make facial masks for your face made out of yougert or fresh fruits out of your kitchen ...
the most important is to keep your skin as heathy as possible, eat right, drink plenty of water, exercise, clean and moisturize regularly with products specifically for your skin type.


well manicured eyebrows really frame your eyes and shows them off.


same for your lips you want to keep them well moisturized with a lip balm or tinted gloss.


maybe a little tinted moisturizer for your face if you need to cover any redness.
You need to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as well as drink lots of water and get enough sleep at night. All of that affects your skin, hair and nails. Also, a good cleanser, astringent and moisturizer helps bring out your best face.
Make sure your skin is clean and well taken care of. Take care so that your eyebrows are shaped for your face and not too thickor too thin. Moisturize your skin for a healthy glow.





and a little vaseline on your lips for shine (not technically makeup!)
Keep your face clean and fresh and smile. Smiling makes everyone look better.
Use a tinted moisturizer like Cover girl.
make sure your skin is flawless and your teeth are white. you can also make sure your eyebrows are shaped up nicely. i know because it used to be against my religion to wear make up.


you may just be one of those people who look better without makeup anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting