Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a fat face from my wisdom teeth and my 19th birthday is tomorrow, tips for slimming my face with makeup?

so yeah basically i'm going out, i'm not in very much pain but i'm on day 6 of recovery and i'm still very swollen! anyways, i was thinking of curling my hair, and i dont know what to do for makeup to make my face slimmer looking? haha thxI have a fat face from my wisdom teeth and my 19th birthday is tomorrow, tips for slimming my face with makeup?
Here are a couple of great articles on hair and make up to slim your face. I hope they help... and Happy Birthday!





http://fashion-plus-size.webs.com/makeup鈥?/a>


http://fashion-plus-size.webs.com/hairst鈥?/a>I have a fat face from my wisdom teeth and my 19th birthday is tomorrow, tips for slimming my face with makeup?
I don' think make up will do anything. But wearing your hair down is a good idea. It will cover your cheeks and that area.
wear your hair down, maybe some bronzer would work. or a tan if it's nice wear you are.


you've probably been doing this already but make sure to ice it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting