Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best makeup and face wash for me?

Well staring off as i have an oily face, I rarely break out and when i do its on my chin and takes awhile to go away. On top of that i have these red blotches on my cheeks that are really annoying. I try to hide. When I put my makeup on it looks chunky and is visible. I haven't found a good make up. Also a couple of hours later my make up is smudged. Ahh


Please Help Me.


I need a good face wash for me and great makeup to cover over my red cheeks but still look natural. :( HelpppppppppWhat is the best makeup and face wash for me?
i have a very oily complexion and my face is acne prone, its not severe or anything i just break out now and then %26gt;,%26lt;


and my skin care do varies, and i like to use different product and see if i can find a good cleanser that works best for my face, so far i haven't, right now ii've been using noxzema citrus srcub, and its okay it works, but it isn't great, so try using different cleanser that works best for you, and make sure its oil-free and has salicylic acid.


salicylic acid is better for people with oily skin, its more gentle to your skin, and i suggest you trying out mineral makeup, i use everyday minerals and i absolutly love it! it works magic it doesnt cake or anything, and minerals doesnt clog your pores and allows your skin to breathe. if you want to try everydayminerals you can go to there websit and order there free sample kit(you pay shipping) they let you choose form 3 foundations ,1 concealer, 1 blush, and do remeber that they let you choose from 3 foundations for a reason, its so you can choose one that matches your skin tone (: everyday minerals have a mint concealer that works wonders, and i recommend you getting that since you have redness on your cheeks (:





hope this helps (:What is the best makeup and face wash for me?
try a mineral makeup, it wont smudge. My cousin uses loreal mineral makeup (bare natural i think) and her face looks really matte and clear.





oily and red, huh? Use a gentle oil free soap (made by neutrogina.) but leave your face alone as far as that goes. when you get a zit put neutrogina rapid clear spot gel on it. or clinique spot gel works better but costs more.





good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting