Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to stop makeup melting off my face?

I have oily skin, so part way through the day my makeup just sort of comes off. How do i get it to saty on all day?How to stop makeup melting off my face?
I have oily skin and my makeup does the same, i always take powder with me and put it on regularly that may help you too. You could also try buying long lasting makeup which may stay put.How to stop makeup melting off my face?
I love the eucerin anti age cream. I am 22 but its great to apply before putting on makeup. It moisturizes but then it gives you this non oily, non shiny finish. Its non-expensiv too.
I have the same problem you do - oily skin. So to keep my make-up from melting off I use a face primer. I use Smash Box Photo Finish Light. It's kind of pricey, but it works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting