Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some good face products for newcomers to makeup?

I am barely starting makeup and I need something LIGHT and non oily for my face. I was thinking of tinted moisturizers and pressed powder. I have combination skin and I just need some product recommendations please! oh and please tell me inexpensive products like drugstore brands.What are some good face products for newcomers to makeup?
Neutrogena is drugstore but it's a little more expensive. They have good tinted moisturizers that have really high SPF, which is what you should be wearing anyways. You could try the ';Healthy Defense'; one, it's about $12.What are some good face products for newcomers to makeup?
Since you are new to the makeup world, my best advice is stay away from the extremely cheap stuff.


First you need to control the oily skin before any makeup goes on. I use Pepino cleanser followed by Manzanillo toner. After you wash you pat dry your face with a clean towel. Then apply toner and allow to air dry.


I use Savila base foundation for oily skin. All of these products you can find them at Coonobabe. So check them out. hope this helps you.


http://www.coonobabe.com
try st. ives make up wash and the apricot scrub, theyre great and cheap and smell good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting