Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best way to remove makeup with harming your face?

I wear a good amount of makeup, and I take it off by washing my face and using a q-tip to remove the eyeliner on my lower eyelid. But it kind of wrinkles my undereye. I just want a good, effective, and quick way to remove my makeup without using anything harmful.What is the best way to remove makeup with harming your face?
Close your eyes, and wash your face with lathered soap. Rinse with water ;)What is the best way to remove makeup with harming your face?
If you wear a lot of make-up it's pretty essential that you invest in a good make-up remover, it will literally melt the make-up away (even waterproof) without the need for coarse rubbing, that's what does the damage. There's loads to choose from but get a half decent one.
I usually wash it off with Olay daily facials. Then if there's any left over I dot some regular moisturizer underneath or on top of my eye and gently rub off the residue with a piece of kleenex or toilet paper. It works really well and it gently glides the makeup off so you don't get wrinkles.
there is a thing called cold cream that takes off all the makeup easily and you dont have to scrub and try really hard. It moisturizes and helps your skin too. You can buy it at drug stores and walmart and lots of places. This is a site to show you what it looks like. http://www.drugstore.com/qxp71119_333181鈥?/a>








hope that helps!!!
I get some face lotion, put it on a cotton ball or something but if you put it to close to your eyes it can burn a bit.
use an oil-free make-up remover. try neutrogena's - they have it at the pharmacy for $5.
don't use soap buy this stuff called


rimmel London takes of water prof


mascara but it works 4everything
For face makeup use a washcloth with water and for eye makeup use a Q-tip but put lotion on the tip. This works very well!
If u don't want to harm ur face, don't wear make-up! Or at least not everyday.
water. duh!
get make up cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting