Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best moisturizer to put on your face before putting on makeup?

Everytime I put on makeup my skin looks flaky and dry so my makeup looks wierd. I did use olay lotion first before putting on my makeup but, it just looked greasy.What is the best moisturizer to put on your face before putting on makeup?
I like Cetaphil's Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15....It moisturizes well but isn't greasy.





Good LuckWhat is the best moisturizer to put on your face before putting on makeup?
Girl go by the Estee Lauder Counter!! I swear you will LOVE idealist!!! it helps prevent the flaking and dry skin!! It feels like you are putting silk on you face and it does not feel greasy at all!!! It is a repair product, so it would not hurt to try a moisturizer over it! If you have oily skin they make a great product for oily skin, it does not add moisture it just helps lock in your natural moisture, because you do need it to keep your skin nice and young looking:)! IF you go to the Lauder counter They will show you the proper steps in taking care of your skin! Im telling you, you will LOVE IDEALIST!!!
sounds to me like your skin is very dry. do you use a night cream? if you don't, maybe you should start. it will help add moisture into your skin over night so that it's not as dry during the day. when you apply your moisturizer, apply it to slightly damp skin (ie after washing your face). the cream will absorb more easily. lastly, figure out skin type. go to the clinique counter at a department store and they'll do a skin analysis on you and be able to tell you what type of skin you have(dry, combo, oily). i'm not saying you have to buy anything (just pretend your interested in a moisturizer but you don't know your skin type). this will help you pick out the right moisturizer to use.
I have tryed a lot of moisturizers for my face, but the best thing I have found is Eucrin. Its a thick face cream that comes in a big round jar. It is the best I have found. It is a little greasy, yes, but once you put on make up, you really can't tell anything. I've tryed Clinique, Neutrogena, and on and on, but Eucrin works if you have extremly dry skin!
We can only offer recommendations. That's the sucky part about being a women, you have to do trail and error with all your beauty products. What may work for someone might not work for you. I would recommend Clinique. You can purchase a little travel size sample bag or go to Sephora and raid the samples.
I use a Neutrogena lotion with SPF 15 in it. It hydrates, protects, and it's oil and fragrance free so it's great for acne-prone skin.It's only about $4 and it lasts forever.
SMASHBOX makes the best primer ever!! Even Sephora voted it number one. I can't express how amazing it is. It also gets great reviews from other sephora shoppers.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
You need to exfoliate, and then put on moisturizer. Clarisonic brush is good. Otherwise lookfot soemthing gentle from olay for exfoliation and use a light lotion with sunscreen.
I LOOOOOVE Mary Kay's moisturizing tint with SPF. It is not too heavy, provides sun protection, and is a great foundation, not too heavy....you can get it pretty cheap on Ebay generally...
Buy ';Hope in a Jar'; you can get it from Sephora. its a GREAT moisturizer thats light and not greasy


While there pick yourself up a primer. this you put on before makeup
Regular Oil of Olay. It's light.





Use just a little bit or even put a little water on your fingers before blending it in. Then put on your foundation, etc.



I tried the Oil of Olay night cream and it made my face really red and greasy. :( I would love to see what other ppl recommend.





Good luck!
I put on a small amount moisturizer and then let it sink in before I put on my makeup.



Honey
i love clean and clear day.its spf 15 which is great and it doesnt make your face oily
neutrogena oil free face moistuizer about 9.00


i am an oil slick but this lotion doesnt add more to it
I think Dove Sensitive is the best I have ever tried. Very light stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting