Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I think I damaged my face by wearing makeup everyday?

I am 21 and have worn makeup since I was 16 years old. I only wear eyeliner and liquid foundation.





When I take off my eyeliner, my eyes look so tired and horrid. If I stop wearing makeup, will my face recover? Or have I ruined my face forever? Is it too late for me? I'm really worried over here!I think I damaged my face by wearing makeup everyday?
Your body will rejuvenate it self--the skin is resiliant and will heal. YOU have to stop the make up for a while. Drink water--hydration moistens the skin naturally---too many lotions are NOT a good idea.---read the ingredients--would you want all those chemicals on your skin?? stop worrying and stop looking every 15 minutes--it will heal up OK. You probably don't need make up--natural beauty is IN today! Smile and good luck.I think I damaged my face by wearing makeup everyday?
there is no reason for your face to be looking like this. You should ALWAYS do a 3 step regimen for your skin (cleanse, tone and moisturize) Also applying a weekly microdermabrasion/peel and mask. Upon wearing makeup apply moisture-Lush moisturizer from mac and a primer. It creates a separation from skin to makeup. It actually makes you skin/makeup look a whole lot healthier and glowing. NEVER sleep in your makeup. You can recover, but make sure you do these steps above. Nuetrogena and or Biore has a great 3 step regimen for skin.
the real easy way to put this is like if you get botox and it wears away after a while you look completely different same as makeup if you wear makeup and then take it off you look completely different.. just try toget all of it off because sometimes you have to try real hard to get the shadows removed.


then just lotion your skin .


switch to powder foundation


and lighten the eyeliner up


you will look natural but still the same in a different way


hope this helped
You really shouldn't wear make up everyday but what the hell people do including me. I knew 2 girls they both wore make up every day and one skin was better than the others cause of the brand and stuff she used. Don't use a lot of foundation, especially the cream kind and if you have to use the top quality stuff not covergirl or loreal drugstore stuff. Try bare minerals. But no you probably didn't ruin your face you just need to lay off the make up for a while and wash your face a whole lot. It's ok happened to me and I'm fine now.
Quit being silly. Makeup doesn't 'ruin' your face, or people wouldn't wear it. Your eyes look tired probably because a) you're not removing all liner, making skin darker and pigments in the creases or b) you're used to the look of liner on your eyes, obviously your eyes will look different with makeup, why else would you wear it?





So long as you properly wash your makeup off every night there's no problem...
Not damaged.. But learn from it.


My recommendation for you would be to moisturize!!


Try to use mineral makeup or Clinique..


Focus on using good daily face wash/ face, eye moisturizer


I love Burts bees products https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgR_zLAo_kFBNrTkB7V5gS7fxOljGZtlqQuhPmWJ4lipeoxhssDCkdr6Q2q9tb-UIE_8uGO5o5CRsspuOj-hCSN57x6P6T7JBnkO4vM_0EIzkqtKUDNLWrijTlFNUe4BpYMv7oH0Svsbw/s1600-h/889_l.jpg


and the day radiance moisturizers! So start ur day right and u will love the skin ur inn ;)
Of course they will. Give it time and they will look normal again. I get pimples after i wear make-up so i have to stop using it for a while so my skin can recover. So do not stress, it happens.
Don't worry too much. Don't forget to drink plenty of water and get a good night sleep. As for makeup, less is more. So eyeliner and liquid foundation should be fine.
dont worry hun!





your face can recover in not long lol [:





answer my question please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjvU9PDVmNSERlW4LqRVRWLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090309003045AAx9fLj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting