Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to set your makeup?

I only use NATURAL hairspray so it would be 100% natural, is it ok to use on my face to set my makeup? if I sprayed it on a makeup sponge and applied it from there? has anyone ever tried it?Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to set your makeup?
Not only will this clog your pores, but it can really hurt your eyes! They make sprays specifically for setting your makeup. MAC Fix Plus is a good one. Some less expensive ones are made by Lumene (sold at CVS) or there is one by Evian.Is it safe to use hairspray on your face to set your makeup?
yes it is safe, as long as you keep it at an arms length and make sure to close your eyes and mouth, my friends and i do this all the time.
I wouldn't do that.





Powder should set your makeup. Use a large brush to apply.
No, I would never try that.
I don't think so. It will probably clog your pours.
no no no no.


it will clog your pores.


dry out your skin.


bad for your eyes.


Make you all sticky and gross looking.


Give you wrinkles when your older.








They make special spray just for makeup. Try MAC.
No don't do that it has been done before i was helping my friend at this drag show and they do that but honestly it doesn't work well and it ruins your skin. why don't you try like a spray on foundation like the one Sally Mae makes instead, that will give you an air brush look if that's what your looking for. or if you want something that last long use something rich in pigments and be a total doll it takes a lot of work to be flawless.
no dont ever do that! it will ruin ur skin. use a primer instead
eww!!! gross that sounds too unnatural
Never heard of anyone doing that before...


but I'm guessing it's probably bad for your skin.


could cause rashes and stuff...
not a good idea. why would you put hairspray on your face?? they have finishing powders out there, I'd try that before hairspray.
No, it will clog your pores on your face.
Ummm yeah I would never try that. I would think it would clog your pores and dry your skin significantly, and you can welcome the wrinkles when you get older. = )
I have never tried it and i have never heard of anyone doing it


i dont think it would be good for your skin it might clog your pores

1 comment:

  1. Hey is it ok for your skin in general? I have a temporary tattoo and I've heard that spraying hairspray on it makes it last longer. Is that true? Is it bad for your skin? (tattoo is on my foot)

    ReplyDelete

 
windows web hosting