Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i hide my makeup on my face?

I NEED to wear foundation.


I have very visible acne scars on both my cheeks and chin and my face looks really baaaad without foundation.





I'm 15 and i have very bad skin so i wear maybelline mineral powder foundation.





The problem is i'm on some acne prescription cream which dries out my skin like crazy as if i just got a chemical peel. %26amp; whenever i wear powder it looks really obvious because of the COLORED FLAKES!





How do i hide the makeup on my face?





Thanks a lottt!!How do i hide my makeup on my face?
Moisturize your face. Tell your dermatologist that it dries out your skin.How do i hide my makeup on my face?
Make sure you have a good moisturizer to put on before your make up. You might want to consider just dropping the foundation until your skin is healed though. The foundation caking up on your skin is going to look worse than acne scars showing. :-/





You could consider switching to a liquid foundation and adding some moisturizer in it to make it go on less cakey.
It not a great idea to put makeup on ur skin if its already in bad condition....get it healthy before you start clogging your pores with make-up. If its dry and peeling I suggest a moisturizer and weekly face mask that focuses on extra dry skin. Once your skin is healthy it will take to the make-up better.
Well that sucks. Sorry but you can't really hide makeup, unless you take it off. Ask your doctor for a perscription mosturizer cause ussually they have thoose for bad acne, cause my friend had a problem like that, and she got a perscription mosturizer.
dude same here, and oddly enough i found that straight up like after sun aloe is an awesome moisterizer for like all the time, and it dries faster than anything. and as far as the scars, ask your doctor about RetinA micro, it worked for me
you neeed to get a foundation that matches your skin tone and yes it will cover up the scars so get a better foundation the makeup is to hide the imperfections you cant hide the makeup
What I do is put mositerizer on my face first then


I have liquid fondation and it put it on and pat it in with fingers


Doesnt look cakey just looks new a fresh.
Simple. Moisturize your face then use a hydrating liquid foundation instead of powder.
get a cream named aveno exzema and it totally moisturizes your face and also neutrogena products work!





dont mess your face up anymore with make-up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting