Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you use makeup to masculinize your face?

Well my face is fairly feminine and I want to masculinize it. I already cover up spots with concealer so I don't see what the big deal is about guys using makeup to look better. I mean, actors have been doing itfor decades. Anyway, how can I masculinize my face with make up in a way people won't be able to tell I'm wearing it?How do you use makeup to masculinize your face?
Only use sunscreen to not get skin cancerHow do you use makeup to masculinize your face?
The question itself is a contradiction. I don't think there is a way to use makeup as a man and not ';de-masculinize'; your face.





I would instead suggest that you try not to look so done up. This is just a guess but I assume you use gel or some other product in your hair, you most likely accessorize with jewelery and spend a lot of time deciding what to wear.





I am not saying these are bad things just that they are not inherently manly. You sound metro. If that is your thing, cool. Go with it. You want to look more manly, I would say to tone down on the metro stuff.





If you can, maybe grow some facial hair. Otherwise, you just have to wait it out my friend. Age can add masculinity to your appearance more than any cosmetic alteration.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting