Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of face makeup would be good for my skin im 40 years old?

I've been using bare minerals ,but i dont recommend it. its got bismuth in it %26amp; makes all those claims. Plus you only get a little bit of some of some stuff.





If u are gona join a 'club' go with sheer cover, but you don thave to join a club to get minerals.





I like smokeymountain minerals, they're smoother %26amp; not as dry ( really really moisturize with bare minerals - even extra!).


%26amp; mary kay,even avon %26amp; hsn. serious skin care. get a consult with somebody.What kind of face makeup would be good for my skin im 40 years old?
Depends what kind of skin you have - dry, oily, combination. What kind of coverage are you looking for? Are you looking for an anti-aging or lifting and firming formulation? Looking for something to give your skin a more illuminated look? So many questions, I cannot provide a good answer. Try checking out this clinique page http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a> and seeing what is out there.What kind of face makeup would be good for my skin im 40 years old?
Makeup--regardless of age--depends on your skin texture.





- If you have age spots or sun spots then I would suggest Dermablend





- You should try Bare Escentuals (it has a more matte finish)





- I would stay with more neutral shades of eye shadow and avoid glitter





- Try a foundation that has anti-aging products as well as coverage





The overall look I would go for would be good skin, simple eye makeup and a lip color that is flattering. Too much make up might seem like you're trying too hard to look young.
Bare Minerals is great for women in their 40's and above. It smooths out the surface of the skin and has SPF in it along with vitamins and botanicals.





Here's the website http://www.bareminerals.com
I'm 49 years old (and blessed by good genes, thanks mom and grandma, so I look like I'm in my 30's) and I use Bare Escentuals only. I started using BE two years ago, and I will never use anything else. It's the only make-up I've tried (and I've tried alot) that actually delivers on it's promises. I've got oily skin and when I wear BE I do not have a problem with oil. And its so nice to have my skin feel like I'm not wearing any makeup, instead of glopping on liquid foundation that does little to control oil (even ones that say they do) and having it literally melt off during the day. BE lasts all day and you will look as good at the end of the day as you did when you started out. So it's BE for me all the way. I use their entire line, from mascara to lipstick. Nothing touches my face if it's not made by BE.
Light products and natrual colours, (if any atall) a tinted moisturiser gives a light coverage (Benefit does a good one)


Prehaps a light coloured eye shaddow in any colour from a cream, or gold to a light grey


Maybe finnish of with a bit of mascarra!
a face lift... and some wrinkle remover...
I'm 38. I use the Bare Minerals. I really like it.
Elizabeth Arden compack!!
Makeup Tips for Eyes, Lips and Face





When I hit my 30's, I decided to get more serious about skin care and makeup. I've become a regular at Department Store 'Bonus Days', when you buy an item and get a bunch of samples for free! Cosmetics and makeup can be fun, easy and inexpensive if you follow these tips!





http://www.facenbodycare.com/Makeup_Tips鈥?/a>
Use Bee-Luscious Foundation. It don't have any bismuth, talc, oils or any other filler so it is better for your skin than any of those other brands. You also don't have to join some stupid club or sign up for anything.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
none
Use MAC Cosmetics. They have mineral foundation which helps the skin then regular foundation. Also ask for the ';MAC primer';, that helps spread the makeup easier. go to maccosmetics.com =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting