Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i keep my face makeup to stay on ALL day?

i have powdered face makeup and im constantly re applieing like 5-6 times a day .. is there something like a moisturizor or anything you no of to keep it so i dont have to re apply it like every hourHow can i keep my face makeup to stay on ALL day?
Your best bet would be to use a primer like another person suggested. I prefer the one from Smash Box. Then use a powdered makeup that is heavier like a wet/dry powder foundation. I like Studio Tech or Studio Fix from M.A.C.. Then make sure to set it with a translucent powder afterwards. This will help your blush set as well.


Hope that helps!How can i keep my face makeup to stay on ALL day?
ok no bs this is a cheap quick fix spray ur face with hairspray my cuz is an entertainer and she does this before she goes on stage says it is vitually sweat proof i have also done this works great if u sweat at all just dap it away let me know if this works for u
u can try getting a Primer... laura mercier makes a good one (but it's $75!!)





also, try revlon colorstay or those types of makeup products.. good luck!
omg, get bare minerals, they give you this stuff to put on before you apply the powder, its a life saver! i totally love it.
after you're done applying every thing just apply a translucent powder over your whole face to set your make-up (i use the laura mercier one and its super good)
cover girl continuous wear stays on all day long around $8.00 a bottle and last for 6 to 8 weeks greatest stuff ever made...i wear it to work in the summer and its around 120 degrees in my shop i come home makeup still on...have been using cover girl since i was 16 I'm 41 now..i look like I'm 34.....so everyone says...
buy the expensive kind of make-up
Use bare minerals. Before you put it on put on a moisturizer. It makes your skin supple and the minerals stay on better.
The body shop makes a vitamin E face spray that'll set your make-up.
If you go to Avon, there's stuff called ';Model In A Bottle'; you spritz it on your face and your makeup stays on..and, I know this sounds stupid but hairspray. It really does work.
Hi, I actually read this really good article about tips to help make up stay longer, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Tips_to_H鈥?/a>
Setting your makeup with a translucent loose powder is a good idea. When you brush on the powder it helps 'set' your makeup for the day. Pretty much every cosmetics line has a loose powder option that you could choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting