Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best face makeup for someone with really dry, sensitive skin?

My skin is acne-prone and really dry. I really want something to make my skin tone look more even, have less redness, and will not make me break out. All of the make-up I have tried feels horrible on my face and they dry it out so much. Help? =/ Thanks!Best face makeup for someone with really dry, sensitive skin?
Ok, dont worry I have had the same problem almost half of my life now. Unfortunately acne is not curable unless of course you choose to do accutane but thats for really harsh acne and can be dangerous to do. So, what I would do is purchase Pro Active, I know a lot of people say it doesnt work but it does if you know how to use it properly. The key is to use it in moderation along with a few other tips to clear your skin.





First of all, when applying makeup make sure you wash your hands thuroughly before applying any makeup with your fingers. Second, all brushes,applicators, and sponges you use must be fresh and clean. You can go to youtube and watch a brush cleaner tutorial if you dont know how to do it. You can also purchase cleaners at Sephora. Second, make sure throughout the day you arent touching your face AT ALL, or picking at it AT ALL.





Three steps you need to remember when using pro active is first cleanse with a small pea size, use the toner ONCE around the face, apply the lotion, and of course mosturize daily. You also want to buy a good exfoliator that you will use to sluff off the dead skin. Since you have very dry skin I recommend one that isnt too harsh. You can buy them at your local CVS or Walgreens.





Now onto the makeup part, my skin is ultra sensitive and very dry and oily at the same time. I use Bare Escentuals make up which you can purchase at Sephora. It may be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for literally. So if you are looking to buy a cheap brand you will just get the same results that youve had in the past, so its better to save your money and purchase whats best for you on the market.





If you dont want to do that, go to your local cvs/walgreens and purchase Loreals loose powder mineral base foundation and concealers. They work the best. When buying liquad foundation the key is to look for products that DONT contain oil in them.





With all of these combined you will have cleaner skin, I promise!Best face makeup for someone with really dry, sensitive skin?
You should try Clinique.


Its ment for sensitive skin and its allergy free!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


Heres the link to check out there products!


xoxo


-M
Have you tried Almay or Neutrogena?





I have dry sensitive skin too. I only wear makeup on special occassions, as it makeup can make my skin worse.





You might want to see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting