Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone found a liquid face makeup that stays on and blends well. ?

I have tried MAC, but it doesn't stay on well for me, my skin is normal. Powder is out of the question, it brings out my fine lines on my face. I want something light that stays on and blends well. Any ideas? Has anyone found a liquid face makeup that stays on and blends well. ?
Laura Mercier www.lauramercier.com kicks MAC's butt. The only product I still use of MAC is their eye shadows. Has anyone found a liquid face makeup that stays on and blends well. ?
You can make ANY liquid foundation stay well if you have the basic. Moisturize nightly with vaseline, it does wonders by making skin silky smooth and it helps keep my skin clear. First, before you put any makeup on, wash your face cold water and soap, the cold water tightens your muscles, making makeup application 10x's easier. Then I'd put on a light powder(once face is dry of course:P) follow with your liquid foundation.


:DHope this helps!
Ive been through 3 coverups


For me the one that was the best was:


Almay TLC http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>





Covergirl worked wonderful but i didnt like how it wasnt hypo allergenic.


Covergirl trueblend http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>











The absolute worst one was the Revlon custom creations.


http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>


It didnt cover and looked wierd
If you want something light and natural, I suggest Estee Lauder's Individualist natural finish make up. Its very easy to blend, covers flaws and is oil-free.
Estee Lauder Doublewear disguises all evils and doesn't come off with a sandblaster! They also do a light version if it's too heavy for you.
use primer before you foundation. it will make you foundation last and it will cover up and smooth fine lines!
Revlon colorstay is good and not expensive about 拢12 pounds
wet n wild . true cover. i think its true cover? im not sure. but its really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting