Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of foundation/face makeup should i use?

I have combination skin and only get a few blemishes at a time, but I have sensitive skin that can breakout easily from make-up. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on makeup I should by that will give me good coverage but is good for your skin?





thanks!!!!What kind of foundation/face makeup should i use?
Maybelline Dream Liquid MousseWhat kind of foundation/face makeup should i use?
I have very sensitive skin too, and i use Wet n' Wild Ultimate Cover foundation, you dont have to use alot to get an all over even look, i use a sponge to apply mine (I wet he sponge and then dry it a bit, then apply my foundation, it makes the foundation more even, not just spread the foundation around.) I also use a little powder after i apply the foundation, but i dont think its Absolutely necessary. The foundation is only $3, and you can get in just about any drug store.
I would advice you to choose a brand name one. I personally use Clinique Superbalanced Makeup which is liquid, mineral, oil-free and 25CAD(very good price). I am oily skin too and I need coverage because I have lot's of freckles. I am very happy with this one because stays on all day long, covers and it has a very soft finish. You can ask a Clinique consultant to skin type you and you can get very good advice for free.I recommended you this brand in particular because you were saying you have a sensitive skin and all Clinique products are for very sensitive skin. They are fragrance free. I have to tell you I personally break out if there is too much fragrance in a cosmetic product. But there are other things that could cause a breakout as well.
MINERAL FOUNDATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting