Friday, December 11, 2009

Why is it that after I apply makeup, my face soon itches?

I have never had this problem before. I beleive it is because I don't normally go out into the sun as much. When I get near heat, that is when my face starts itching the most such as when I blow dry my hair. I have been using MAC makeup for a little over 4 years now and have not had this problem before. What do you think the cause of this is?Why is it that after I apply makeup, my face soon itches?
allergic reaction! get a different kind!Why is it that after I apply makeup, my face soon itches?
you might be having allergy to a certain chemical which is used in that product.try using another brand.try not to use cheep brand makeups coz your skin is sensitive.use herbal products.something that has aloe Vera in it.
the chemicals that cause itching
I think you've had an allergic reaction to a chemical in that certain product. From now on, try using a hypo-allergenic makeup brand.
That's allergy. Try another product that's hypo- allergenic %26amp; dermatology tested. U may add the SPF of your sunscreen for sun protection too. Our skin changes %26amp; reacts differently as we mature.
Maybe the ingredients have changed thus causing a reaction? You want to speak to a consultant or consider an alternative brand such as Clinique (?)
Maybe you're allergic to the ingredients in the brand.
You may have sensitive skin, try using products that are less harsh on your skin. Your skin also changes with age x
While they could have changed the formulation and it's causing a reaction, you could just have dehydrated skin! Some make up can dry the skin out...and when it gets dry, it gets itchy. Try using a super hydrating moisturizer under your make up...or better yet...go make-up free for a couple days and use the moisturizer and see if that helps any. Mary Kay sells a great moisturizer...Intense Moisturizing Cream. It sells for $30, but any consultant would be happy to send you samples.
you are apparently now allergic to this product, try buying hyo allergenic make up
You may be alergic to that brand of make-up.


Try the body shop brand.
i would talk to a dermatoligist or a beauty consultant. perhaps a mary kay consultant.
Y00H D0N`T NEED MAKEUP ******! Y00H`R BEAUTiFUl WiD OUT iT AND i l0VE U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting