Friday, December 11, 2009

What face coverup makeup do you like best?

Im out and want to try something new and hopefully better. Im using Loreal True Match now which Im not crazy about. I dont like liqued but liqued/powder blended stuff is good. It needs to be a drug store.Target tye product, not too expensive, hopefully under $15, preferably anti aging.





Also, I ant to use a sunscreen aside from my spf moisterizer. Can you name a sunscreen that is not greasy.What face coverup makeup do you like best?
Revlon ColorStay.What face coverup makeup do you like best?
MABELINE!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! I've used it for over 10 years now.
try creams, like maybelline's dream matte moose
Oil of olay
MAC concealer. It is 15.50 I believe, but I am really sorry that is is 50 cents over your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting