Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's some good face makeup for summer that won't come off too easy?

So, I'm going to summer camp in a few days and I need to get some foundation, concealer, and powder that will last through the hot days. I have oily skin, and in the summer, my makeup basically, well...melts. Does anyone know of some good, long-lasting stuff that won't make my face an oil-slick? I try to go for a really matte look. Thanks!What's some good face makeup for summer that won't come off too easy?
try mac products and try the studio fix mac pressed powder foundation.Good luck!What's some good face makeup for summer that won't come off too easy?
Micabella!





I'm in beauty school and just got some the other day to try out for ourselves and it works GREAT! It's all 100% minerals and even better than the typical mineral foundations %26amp; what not in drug stores. And if you use a concealer brush, you can get it damp and get a little foundation on it to use as concealer.





It has wonderful coverage. You can also buy their clear lip balm and mix it with any of their eyeshadows [because the 'eyeshadows' can be used for lips, eyes, anywhere else on the face, nails, and hair] for lip gloss and it literally last hours and hours and HOURS of shininess. I've got no complaints of this make-up, it's amazing. And even though the foundation is full coverage, it's also very light. Usually i end up sweating half my make-up off because it feels so heavy and it ends up looking terrible. But my face doesn't even get hot underneath it.





Hope i helped. =]
Try clinique workout /sports makeup! It stays on longer than any other makeup I have ever tried..because it is designed for wear while working out etc. You can even test it out at their counter before you buy it.
Your going to camp, you don't need makeup, just concealer. Have fun. For Oliy skin try pressed powder. Hope I helped =)
  • rctc.edu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting