Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you keep your vanity clean when applying face powder/makeup?

Ever since I changed to a new makeup routine using Clinique, I've been applying facial powder %26amp; blush with pretty big brushes. Although I like the effect, it seems to be getting all over my vanity and tiled backsplash even thought I'm careful. Any suggestions on how to keep it the area clean and/or the powder more contained?





Thanks in advance.How do you keep your vanity clean when applying face powder/makeup?
Before you do your powder and blush you can put a towel over the counter top, or take a few steps back so that it will just fall on the floor, and your next cleaning day will take care of it then.How do you keep your vanity clean when applying face powder/makeup?
Put a towel down.Put everything on the towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting