Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know any good makeup, face wash, or primer that really does reduce LARGE PORES?

I know you cannot change pore size, but you can make them less visible. My pores are pretty big.


Do you know any products that REALLY work to help this problem.


Please :)


thanksDo you know any good makeup, face wash, or primer that really does reduce LARGE PORES?
I have large pores and I use the Neutrogena ';Wave'; I swear by it and I use a light moisturizer in the morning then apply make-up (i use bare minerals)





I have a large pores and my skin get really shiny and red when my pores open.





Just wash your face everynight and 3 times in the morning.





explore exfoliation....Cheap and Effective at home it's under 2 bucks.





Dove Soap(the regular white bar)


Sugar





make a lather with a washcloth....


put some sugar in palms and start to gently scrub.








THAT make a huge difference.Do you know any good makeup, face wash, or primer that really does reduce LARGE PORES?
Adriana, I use aularale.com/7002's products and the skin care regimen has a clay masque that I use 2-3 x weekly (oily skin) that reduces pore size.
Biore!





It works really good you can get it at cvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting