Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of face makeup do you use?

I want something new that makes your face look like poreclin, like a doll, pretty much flawless. something you can buy at the store.What kind of face makeup do you use?
Mac Primer.


Mac studio fix liquid foundation.


Any blush that suits you (:


Oh, and powder over the foundation to help it blend in. Cliniques almost makeup powder is so good.





Hope I helped youWhat kind of face makeup do you use?
I have used many different foundations and if you want that flawless doll look, I would say use CoverGirl Whipped Foundation. There is the true blend kind or the advanced radiance kind. Ive used both and Ive realized advanved radiance has more of a creamy liquid-ish feel to it which I like because it doesnt look chalky when it goes on. Once you put it on, your face will look a little shiny, but apply LOOSE powder with a big makeup brush and it will settle nicely:)


If you really want that doll look dont forget a blush!
well i were a little powder that matches my face color . so don't get the kind that makes you look to dark.





then i were white eye shadow on the bottom of my eye lid and then a lite pink i the top.. and not to much





then i were a little eye liner and not too much where it looks like you have a black eye like most girls. it will really pop out your eye color as well.





then i put mascara on a not to much either.





then a lite shimmery lip gloss. trust me you will get complements because i know i do





hope this works out on you.....
any old liquid foundation or that ';compact'; foundation...the cake kind. brand doesnt matter. Sometimes I buy YSL, sometimes I buy Maybelline. It works the same, just one has ncier packaging. The important thing is to get good coverage. Helps if your skin is clear and glowy like mine.
i use true blend. not too sure of the brand. all i know is that is applies well, and all the redness in my face dissapears when i wear it. the only thing is that if your REALLY pale, then they dont make your colour. the lightest shade is WAY too dark for one of my pale friends. lmfao.
mark. by avon i use the speedway its beast


http://www.amazon.com/Avon-mark-Speedway鈥?/a>
bare minerals i use and also some clinique i foudn that between the two clinique was the best


and there is this new make up foundation i think from maybaline that doesnt show your pores. you should try it
you can eat a healthy diet and gets lots of hhealthy fats and your skin will glow...use a rose water and wicht hazel toner and get plenty sleep. Save money on cosmetics...lol
M.A.C. works wonders second best next to Nars


They have mineral powders that make your skin flawless


I know a lot about makeup trust me I'm always doing research on it.
Clinque almost power foundation is what i use :)
RIMMEL LONDON Flawless renew and lift!
clinique is the best, it cleared my skin and it gives me amazing coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting