Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats the best face makeup for me?

I have light fair/skin that burns then tans, oily around the t-zone, slight redness, dark circles under my eyes.





I don't like liquid or creme foundation. I usually use powder.Whats the best face makeup for me?
Your best bet is to go to a cosmetic store or department store that has multiple cosmetic counters (Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, etc) and get personalized advice from a make-up expert.





No one can tell you what would look best on you without seeing you.Whats the best face makeup for me?
bare minerals is the best makeup I have ever found out there. I covers just about everything. You can buy the start up package for 60.00 and it is VERY well worth the money!!
Aveda's Inner Light Dual Foundation (SPF 12) is incredible! It is a foundation that comes in the form of a powder and it provides medium, yet flawless coverage. I use the color ';creme'; and it makes my entire face glow. I also have very fair skin with some mild redness and oil around the t-zone. I wish I had discovered this stuff years ago! Plus, it is full of minerals and antioxidants and it is not tested on animals.
MAC studio fix. It is powder. Use a powder brush for areas that need less coverage and use a wedge spnge not the one that comes with it. Then use an moisturizing undereye concealer from clinique I swear it works. Apply with a concealer brush from MAC.
There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11鈥?/a>





If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:


Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01鈥?/a>











http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com .. tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.
Makeup color basics


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
im sry cant really answer that queation but if u go to JCPENNYS OR THOSE STORES where the make-up they can tell like that=]
oooh... try that maybelline mineral powder foundation. i have the same exact skin as u... at least it sounds like it.... and this stuff works great for me.... it looks flawless!
I was given a sample of Bare Minerals and it works wonders!


It's form is like a powder and when applied is invisible but hides lines and evens out tones. It is a little on the expensive side, but I guess some people are willing to pay for perfect coverage.
Loreal makes a great alternative to the hard to get and expensive Bare Minerals. It works just as good and has SPF protection to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting