Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a heart shaped face what makeup and ahir styles would look good?

As I said before I have a heart shaped face and I have tried so many styles I want to find a good one to fit me thats unique. Plus I want something to emphize my beautiful eyes.I have a heart shaped face what makeup and ahir styles would look good?
a sweeping bang, or very very layerd and whispy around the face from the cheekbones up. try to keep it full and whispy down by your chin, you want to fill in that area. whether you scrunch or straighten around the chin it will keep it light and filled in. always accentuate your eyes. dont be afraid to use bold colors keeping with your skin tone. if your pale try staying away from pinks so much. because of your heart shaped face you should use more earthy tones ie: peaches and bronzes. stay away from light lipstick, or glossy and shimmery. try a natural listick thats as close to the natual shade of the inside of your lips. you want to attract the least amount possible to the bottom of your face if thats your problem. hope this helps.I have a heart shaped face what makeup and ahir styles would look good?
I have noticed your are getting some good ideas for your hair and that is great. However, I may be able to help with the make-up. check out my website www.marykay.com/rebecca and there is a virtual make-over spot there for you to work with. If you don't find what you need, send the consultant an e-mail and you can get more ideas. I hope that helps.
So does my wife... She looks amazing with bangs and an A-line bob. She also looks really good with SHORT hair.


Also dramatic dark eye shadow, well blended and glossy lips.
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/





this should help
Side part, layered, light bangs, should length; consider a flat iron, you can use to flip up, very cute...
i have a heart shaped face, and side bangs really look good, my hairdresser reccommended them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting