Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best kind of face makeup?

so i have this makeup...i forget what its called..and it doesnt stay on very well.





my nose gets red throughout the day..i have no clue y..but it does and my foundation does a suckish job covering that..





what makeup can i use that will last the whole day and prevents that?





also any additional tips would be nice :)





thank u!What is the best kind of face makeup?
a primer would definitely help if you don't want to change the makeup.What is the best kind of face makeup?
You should know what you are putting on your face if you want to protect your skin!!


Before any other make up, skin care routine is the most important!


I hope you're washing at 2-3times a day, using toners %26amp; moisturizers, and oil free sunblock for face use!


I would recommend for you to go to the mall and test out different kinds of foundation. Since everyone's skin is different, what works on me might not work for you. You should also find out what kind of skin type you are. People either have dry, combination (dry/oil t-zone), or oily skin.


You should buy your foundation according to your skin type.


There are foundations made for each skin type!


Also make sure you bring your own brush and hand sanitizer, b/c you do not wanna get skin infection from sharing brushes and you do not wanna break out by touching your skin with dirty hands!





As for me, I have combination skin, more towards the oil side, and also acne prone. So I always buy oil free make up.


I use Clinique's superfit foundation in Petal. I am very pale ( unlike my prof pic, b/c that was from last summer) and you should know that the superfit line foundation shades tend to be more on the darker side
Well your foundation might be doing a bad job because it is a bad brand of it might be because it is powder foundation.Powder foundation doesn't give you much coverage.I recommend you to use concealer for a good cover up.Concealer is used for people who need more coverage than others.Good luck with everything and I wish you the best of luck.Bye and I hope my answer helps.
I really really really like Stila makeup (liquid and powder. not sure what kind). (www.sephora.com)


the price is pretty steep but it is worth the money.





It gives amazing coverage, has spf (which is good for your skin), and does not get greasy/oily. I barely even break out, and sometimes I dont even take it off before sleep (lol i get too tired sometimes).





I LOVE STILA%26lt;3


(:
i use cover girl fondation liquid stuff. you can get it anywhere.


my tick is that you put alittle bit of body lotion into the fondation and put it on your face then. it looks more natural and doesnt seem caked on.
clean your face then put a moisturizer on (helps it last longer) then a liquid foundation (cover the red)





hope this helps you :]
I love Origins and Bare Escentuals. It is good for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting