Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the most important thing you do to your face daily (makeup or otherwise) that makes you look prettier?

Good skincare. Wash am %26amp; pm moisturizer am %26amp; pm and a resurfacing peel weekly. I recommend Philosophy Microdelivery Peel and Hope in a Jar Moisturizer and Good ole Noxzema to wash your face.





Bare Minerals is the best foundation. It looks great and natural and feels awesome. Add a coat of mascara and some DuWop Lip Venom (my FAVE lip gloss) and presto!What is the most important thing you do to your face daily (makeup or otherwise) that makes you look prettier?
The most important thing you can do for your face daily is a great skin routine! Not only will it create the perfect, glowing complexion we all sought after to look healthy and beautiful, but it can greatly reduce the significance of any wrinkles and age spots you will face in the future. As well, acheiving healthy skin, can create the perfect canvas for applying all sorts of different makeup looks.


Here are some tips:


1) Wash your face with a gentle, oil-free cleanser such as Cetaphil ($12) to remove oil, dirt, and all sorts of other impurities.


2) Apply a toner to your face with a cotton pad to refresh your skin and tighten up your pores


3) Apply an oil-free moisturizer with spf sun protection to hydrate your skin and prevent unsightly wrinkles and brown spots in the future. This step will also create the perfect surface for you to put on any makeup if you need to.


*****Acheiving beautiful skin will require less makeup, and reveal your natural beauty, which so many are now realizing is the best kind of beauty ever. Once you have even, clear, hydrated skin, you can now concentrate on highlighting other features on your face, like your eyes or lips. ****


For a healthy glow, I love applying a sheer dusting of bronzer, and sweeping a nice soft pink blush along the apples of my cheeks. Then I apply some mascara to lengthen and curl my lashes, giving a subtle yet flirty look, and a pale pink lipgloss to enhance my smile.


These all make me look better, without looking like I tried too hardWhat is the most important thing you do to your face daily (makeup or otherwise) that makes you look prettier?
i wash my face with dove.


put on cetiphil lotion on my face.


i use sephora liquid foundation.


than two coats of mascara.


thats my 'usually' daily face treatment.
I alwaysd wash my face with water... i know water... But it works for me and it keeps my skin hydrated.


The other thing is if i have time for nothing also a swipe of mascara
I wash my face with Neutrogena Cream Cleanser. It makes my face look a ton fresher and gives me a better complexion.
The most important thing I do for my face, on a daily basis, is to cleanse it thoroughly twice: once in the morning and once at night. I never go to bed with a dirty face! First, I use a daily facial cloth like Olay's Anti-Aging facial clothes. These exfoliate dead skin cells from my face and prep it for cleansing. Then, I use a small amount of Kiehl's Rare Earth Oatmeal Milk facial cleanser. If my face feels extra dirty, I simply leave this cleanser on for about 15-30 seconds (it acts like a facial masque when left on for a bit). I use an eye cream and a facial moisturizer with SPF 25 or higher.





If my answer to your question was not twice-a-day facial cleansing, I would have to say that putting on an SPF 25 or higher every day is the BEST thing you can do for your face in the short and long-term.
eye shadow and masscara!! i can tlive w/ out those two!!!!!
i don't think girls should wear as much makeup as they do, or any at all. girls look SO beautiful without it and i just think that if girls didn't wear any they would realize how beautiful they are without it! sorry for not answering your question, but i just wanted to get that point across to you. =) good luck with the whole makeup thing though, haha.
A daily cleanse, tone, moisturize regime. I have been doing it for a year and rarely get blemishes any more (i get even less when using bare minerals, I've been doing that for 6 mos). I also scrub every 3 days and mask once or twice a week. I think a daily skin care routine with products formulated for your skin type is important to looking your best, no matter what makeup you use, if any.
I swear by thoroughly cleansing my face, pat drying, then putting on a very thin coat of vaseline. You will amazed how great your face feels in the morning.
blush
use clean %26amp; clear


wash ur face 2x per day





it makes ur skin glow
Cleanse and moisturize every morning and night (before makeup in morning and {after wearing makeup all day} at night). Buy a day moisturizer (most likely contains SPF 15 or higher and is oil free) and a night moisturizer (more creamy and contains nutrients that will boost your skins moisture and help renew the skin overnight). Also be sure and exfoliate once or twice a week ** NEVER more than that or your skin will become red and irritated.**
Proper and thorough skin care. Do not slather on too much and be sure to take it all off before you sleep. Do not use any if you can.
make up to give my face a regular tone, then just lipstick.
wash it every day! it keeps your skin clear and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting