Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I put more colour into my face without makeup?

I never wear make-up and I don't ever want too. But I always have a really pale face. Are there certain foods that I should eat more of or is there something else that I can do?





Also, does makeup cause you to have more acne?How can I put more colour into my face without makeup?
yep. drink lots of water. eat fruits and veggies. and try activities that get you flushed. like exercise, singing loud. ect. i also think massaging your face was a good answerHow can I put more colour into my face without makeup?
its called sunshine! get off your butt and go outside or you can always just paint it pink. People ask such dumb questions. Only heavy foundation with oils and stuff can cause pinples and only if you dont wash your face enough and dont wash it of before you go sleep.
pinch your cheeks for a blush effect.


ahaa wierd, but it works.





makeup can cause acne, but only if you use the wrong brands or the wrong kind. use a good legit brand of makeup and wash it off at the end of tthe day.
Exercising frequently, getting enough quality sleep and eating a balanced diet gives you as much of a healthy glow as you need.
u should drink water as much u can. n eat fruit.cauz water make ur skin fresh n glow n all the paleness go.n fruite r very goo also .u can use face wash if u want
Makeup shouldn't cause acne as long as you wash your face at the end of the day!
You could get a tan. Or massage your face for about 10 minutes each day.
dont just go natural it is the best way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting