Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good face makeup remover?

I recently tried a makeup removing cleanser and not only did it not work, but it also broke me out. Pond's worked, but broke me out.What is a good face makeup remover?
I dont have a specific brand, but what I would suggest is trying the make-up remover and cleanser all in one they have out (its pretty inexpensive). Find one thats good for blemishes..this way it shouldnt make you breakout. Removers and cleansers that are scented may be the culprit for the breakouts, so if you do have sensitive skin make sure its fragrance and oil free than maybe follow through with an astringent and moisturizer. I like Biore products, but everyones skin is different, you may have to try a few ones before you find one that suits your skin type.What is a good face makeup remover?
I use Avon's Effective Eye Make up remover. One of the only things I've ever used by them and it's cheap and works really, really well. Even with waterproof mascara. And, best of all - you can re-apply make up, if need be, right away.





As far as foundation removal, I love Dove's cleasning cloths. They lather well and are very soft. I've also used Oil of Olay, but it's a bit stiffer.





This is after almost 44 years of wearing and experimenting with lots and lots of make up (I still am a make up whore). I started at 14 and haven't stopped.





You can but Avon online. Not very 'fabulous' sounding like Mac, but it really, really works for eye make up.


I've used Mac's as well. Still prefer the above. Just becasue it costs more, does not always mean it's better as far as cosmetics go.
Johnsons Baby Lotion or any other reputable one. You should not break out as it is designed for a baby's delicate skin.





Rub generously in your skin gently, wipe off with cotton wool,wash face as normal.
Try Clinique make-up remover.


It's fragrance free and is good for sensitive skin.





Hope it helps :)
MAC wipes. seriously will be your best friend.
The first answer is right. I use mac wipes. Thats what i use.
any facewipes really x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting