Friday, December 11, 2009

Every Face MakeUp I Wear Makes My Face Break Out Got Any MakeUp To Recommend That Won't Make Me Break Out?

When i put bronzer on or something it makes my face break out got any suggestions that wont make me break out??? also i have sensitive skin.Every Face MakeUp I Wear Makes My Face Break Out Got Any MakeUp To Recommend That Won't Make Me Break Out?
Bare Minerals it actully fights breakouts itstead of making them worseEvery Face MakeUp I Wear Makes My Face Break Out Got Any MakeUp To Recommend That Won't Make Me Break Out?
Use moisturizer. Use a primer, like Smashbox. I like to use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear loose powder foundation. It works great and doesnt break you out. =-)
I makeup with this one. I use to have a skin problem with other makeup products but when I use this one I have no problem putting makeup. You can get more information at http://kxdbvdkvj57.notlong.com
dont use cover up or foundation. i suggest that you use a loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting