Friday, December 11, 2009

What do i do to keep face makeup on all day?

Im in desperate need of a routine to do for my face makeup that will stay on all day... I go to school and by the end of the day its all drooped off and spotchy! I only wear concelear and powder. What can i do to keep it on all day??What do i do to keep face makeup on all day?
I鈥檝e found that after I started using make-up, my face has cleared greatly and it provides great coverage for my break-outs: I use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder (applied with the brush or a make up sponge, whichever one I鈥檓 in the mood for). For Blush, I use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush (applied with the brush or a make up sponge, whichever one I鈥檓 in the mood for) and Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil as a finishing touch. I use Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint in black with Revlon Expert Effect Lash Curler. About once every two weeks I was my brushes with Studio Tools Brush Shampoo.





Target:


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack


Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint: ~$9.00


StudioTools Brush Shampoo: ~$?


Dollar Tree:


Triangle Make-up Sponges (24 pk.): ~$1.10


Unknown:


Revlon Expert Effect Lash Curler: ~$5.00








I have oily skin, so here鈥檚 a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.What do i do to keep face makeup on all day?
I use to have the same problem. I have combination skin-dry some places oily others. I found a line of face cleanser and moisturizer that helped with that. Olay Total Effects. It helps keep oil away but moisturizes where dry so my skin is in balance.


THEN...I found some awesome makeup. It's called Revlon Color Stay. The foundation and powder don't look cakey at all and actually stay on all day so it still looks good after being at work all day. They have an entire line of Color stay makeup that's great.


AND...I found that giving each product put on the fave a few minutes to set before applying the next layer really helps. I cleans my face in the shower. Then when I get out and dry off I use a mild toner in the t-zone and do something else. Then after a few minutes I moisturize then go get dressed. Then I apply the foundation and blow dry my hair. Then I apply the powder....


Hope this helps. Olay Total Effects for skincare, Revlon Color Stay for makeup and also make sure to wait a few minutes between any product you apply on your face. I get all these products at Walmart and they last a really long time so don't get freaked out by the slightly higher prices. Good luck!
Try everyday minerals. They're better than bare minerals in my opinion because they don't use that chemical that bare minerals uses in their powders that cause a rash to form on your face. lol. And also because everyday minerals if far cheaper and you get a lot more product. It stay on forever, and it allows your pores to breathe!
Try using MAC's Fix +. It's a great refreshing spray that you put on after you apply your makeup so it sets it. I would also try using different foundation because sometimes if your skin is too oily, it'll slide off it's liquid foundation.
make sure you have moisturizer on before you put it on, it protects againts the make up and doesnt absorb so much into the skin so it will last longer, that and you can get a primer type thing, and make sure your skin is clean when you put it on
Bee Luscious Retexturizing face primer works like a charm!
buy a primer.





I use the one by bare minerals.
  • rctc.edu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting