Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls/ladies, Is pretty a face without makeup? or a face with make up?

Why do you put the mask on? You do not do it to attract other women so we must assume that you do it to make men look at you? Are you so insecure that you have to hide behind a mask? Is your face so bad that you are scared to show it? We (the fellers) will have to think that. What are we going to find once it comes of? HEEEEEEEEEEELPGirls/ladies, Is pretty a face without makeup? or a face with make up?
i think the natural look is the prettiest so without makeup.Girls/ladies, Is pretty a face without makeup? or a face with make up?
pen, to attract men it is sometimes necessary to put on a mask.


naturally without, is not always more beautiful...





for me personally, make up is a helper to hide little imperfection, but not a mask.


for a mask, I'm using too little of this stuff ;-)
without. i think i do look better with make up on but i have never used it as a mask, less is more, and i use it to enhance what i already have.


i dont wear make up every day and am very happy for people to see me au naturel! some women wear so much make up it is seriously scary . . .
Well personaly i prefer to wear less makeup,i will get dressed up thou when i go out with friends for a night out,but i dont wear makeup just for men to look at me! lol!..you have not got the slightest clue about women..obvioulsly!,some women are not that secure about themselves so they have to wear lot of makeup,its not because they want men to look at them!,they have self esteem issues,it does not surprise me with men coming out with comments like yours!
i prefer natural beauty personally but if i'm going to an evening formal function i might wear a little eye makeup.





i personally think that you are the one with issues about makeup, not women or other men. if you don't like it, don't date a girl who wears it, they don't all.
no offence but men are very superficial when it comes to dating.
well i wear make up and it has nothing to do with what people think....i have fairly patchy skin which i don't like so i cover it up it makes me feel and look better nothing to do with a mans opinon
please...we all know you got a stack of playboys full of women with makeup on next to your alarm clock and jar of vaseline
some women wear make up because it makes them feel better about them selves not to please men! I don't wear make up all the time, as I don't want to.
1. Make up is not a mask.





2. It makes girls feel good - but guys never really think of feelings





3. Girls aren't exactly gonna look that much different without make up than they do with. Its not like their face will suddenly change, GOD.
For me I think that a truly pretty face is w/out make-up. I agree with you it's just a mask...and false advertising. (Lol.) But I hardly ever wear make-up. As far as I'm concerned you can think me beautiful or ugly I don't care cuz I can only be me and you can take it or leave it. Besides beauty really is only skin deep.
I think your a little obsessed with makeup. Get a grip.
Sam you really do have a twisted view of women yes I put make up on to feel nice and attractive mainly for my man not in the day but yes some nice perfume why not?





What's wrong in wanting to look your best I love to feel nice I like men finding me attractive boasts my confidence and when you've been knocked down a few times why shouldn't I?


This shouldn't be confused with over zealous behaviour I know how to dress and highlight my best features make the most of what I've got every woman should without feeling she's some brazen tart out to take men for everything they've got wrong Sam you are??
A little paint on the barn doors does some of us good. Because unfortunately nature wasn't as kind to us as others. Though I love and appreciate a fresh, pretty, face...alas I am not that fortunate.





And though I wash my face at night before beddy bye, my hubby still desires me every bit as much...and finds himself with a new woman every morning. A new, fresh woman with a little different look that he appreciates because he values a woman that puts forth a little effort for him.
I HAVE A HUSBAND WHO HATES ME WITH ALL THAT STUFF ON, INFACT I WEAR MASCARA AND TH ATS IT, I AM 33 AND I LOOK DAMN GOOD, IN FACT MY SON FRIEND SAID 'MICA, U HAVE A HOT MOM'; THEY ARE 8 BUT I HATE MAKEUP U ARE HIDING FROM SOMETHING IF U HAVE ALOT ON AND IT IS OUT OF STYLE REALLY AND I KNOW I ALSO HAVE A SISTER WHO IS DISRT. BUYER FOR ES-TEE LAUDER AND ITS BASIC MAKEUP LIP GLOSS AND MASCARA AND MAYBE A TINY BIT POWDER
we do it for ourselves,what makes u think its for u???anyway we dont really care what u think!!!I wouldnt date u in a million years,u arrogant!!!
Ok yes i agree gals do hide away with make up but only the ones who wear 7 tons of foundation on their face! I wear bronzer, lipgloss and mascara and thats it. I never wear foundation and i never wear lipstick. I wear less and thats it. I enhance what ive got and yes i like my skin looking bronzed/tanned as i have italian in me and i look better with fake tan than without. I also look better with make up so everyone says as without make up no1 recognises me so i will wear it!!
make up is just there and we use it cause its nice ok?
yes a face is beautiful without makeup because she is natural. the beauty of a woman lies in her HEART%26gt;
i dont wear much anyways..to much m.u looks silly on me. but its not for the benefit of men i wear it..mainly to help me feel good about myself! im not one to not go bare face sumtimes with my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting