Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there any way to even out the uneven tones on my face without makeup?

I never have wore makeup in my expect eyeliner and lip gloss, but my skin tone on my face is becoming uneven, is there any way at all to even it out without wearing makeup.Is there any way to even out the uneven tones on my face without makeup?
Well, a toner.


Get a good one though, maybe from Clinique or an over the counter one.





Olay Regeneris works, but its fo people aorund their late 20's or 30's.





=)Is there any way to even out the uneven tones on my face without makeup?
Tinted moisturizer is very lightweight, it is basically moisturizer with just a hint of color. A good brand like mary kay will really brighten your skin tone and its not technically considered makeup. I suggest getting a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 to prevent further unevenness in your skin. Mineral powder is make up but it is soo easy to use, weightless and good for your skin, and it will give you a flawless face. Even using a little bit has drastic effects. Maybe you could give that a try too?
I highly recommend the Bee Vibrant C skincare routine.


This package of 7 products will resurface and brighton your skin as it evens and tones.





http://www.beeluscious.com
bio oil claims to even out uneven skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting